PowerHoster register more than 600 TLDs, is the cheapest domain register. .com $8.99, .info $4.99, .org $9.99, .net $16.99, .co $9.99, .xxx, .adult, .sex, .us $9.99 .bz $19.98, .nl $5.32, .es $7.37, Register your domain names with us and save. Click your return key to find your perfect domain names.
The Cheapest Cpanel Hosting
Starter hosting plan support all cpanel hosting features.
The Cheapest Plesk Hosting
The Cheapest Business cPanel Hosting
The Cheapest Domain Name Register
We are the cheapest domain name register. You can register your .com domain name at only $8.99/yr here in powerhoster domain. We have been online since 2001, and we are among the oldest domain name register and domain hosting and web hosting providers. At Powerhoster.com – We provide Cheap Domain Registration, and Cheap Domain Hosting Services. We develop, run, maintain and support our Linux and Windows domain hosting plans in our own facilities, 24/7.
Our web hosting plans are the cheapest, our management team is one of the most professional teams and our support teams are the most effective. We have all the features you can imagine and need – Cpanel Web Hosting, Plesk Hosting, Managed WordPress Hosting, WordPress, Website Builder, Quick Shopping Cart, SSL, Email, Database and Blogging, just to name a few. No other web hosting service can match the width and depth of our feature set, which is one of the reasons why we are such a prominent player in the industry. We provide the cheapest Cloud Web Hosting, the cheapest Linux Cpanel web hosting, Unlimited Window Plesk hosting and the cheapest Domain Registration service.
Buy the Cheapest Cpanel Web Hosting and Plesk Window Web Hosting
Take charge with industry-standard cPanel or Parallels® Plesk control panels, free 24/7 phone or online support and 99.9% uptime* and money-back guarantees*. With our award-winning data center, you’ll know your site is always up and running.
Cheap Domain Name Registration And Cheap Web Hosting Service
A domain name is an identification string that defines a realm of administrative autonomy, authority or control within the Internet. Domain names are formed by the rules and procedures of the Domain Name System (DNS). Any name registered in the DNS is a domain name. Domain names are used in various networking contexts and application-specific naming and addressing purposes. You probably have hundreds of domain names stored in your head, such as:
- powerhoster.com — our favorite domain name
- google.com — one of the most used domain names in the world
- mit.edu — a popular EDU name
- bbc.co.uk — a three-part domain name using the country code UK
You’ll recognize domain names as having strings of characters separated by dots (periods). The last word in a domain name represents a top-level domain. These top-level domains are controlled by the IANA in what’s called the Root Zone Database, which we’ll examine more closely later.
In general, a domain name represents an Internet Protocol (IP) resource, such as a personal computer used to access the Internet, a server computer hosting a web site, or the web site itself or any other service communicated via the Internet. In 2015, 294 million domain names had been registered.
Domain names are used to identify one or more IP addresses. For example, the domain name microsoft.com represents about a dozen IP addresses. Domain names are used in URLs to identify particular Web pages. For example, in the URL http://www.powerhoster.com/index.html, the domain name is powerhoster.com.
A domain name is an identification string that defines a realm of administrative autonomy, authority or control within the Internet. Domain names are formed by the rules and procedures of the Domain Name System (DNS). Any name registered in the DNS is a domain name. Domain names are used in various networking contexts and application-specific naming and addressing purposes. In general, a domain name represents an Internet Protocol (IP) resource, such as a personal computer used to access the Internet, a server computer hosting a web site, or the web site itself or any other service communicated via the Internet. In 2015, 294 million domain names had been registered.
Every domain name has a suffix that indicates which top level domain (TLD) it belongs to. There are only a limited number of such domains. For example:
Because the Internet is based on IP addresses, not domain names, every Web server requires a Domain Name System (DNS) server to translate domain names into IP addresses.
Because all of the names in a given domain need to be unique, there has to be some way to control the list and makes sure no duplicates arise. That’s where registrars come in. A registrar is an authority that can assign domain names directly under one or more top-level domains and register them with InterNIC, a service of ICANN, which enforces uniqueness of domain names across the Internet. Each domain registration becomes part of a central domain registration database known as the whois database. Network Solutions, Inc. (NSI) was one of the first registrars, and today companies like PowerHoster.com offer domain registration in addition to many other Web site and domain management services.
Right now, We can register Hundreds of TLDs. We can register popular domain names, international domain names, and regional domain names and country domain names.
Domain Names work by linking with a DNS ( Domain Name Servers), The DNS searches for the root DNS and local DNS to find the best way to your domain name. If you want to see how domain name work, please click here. With PowerHoster, you’re guaranteed to find the perfect domain name that will help you bring your business success. A variety of domains are available to be registered quickly and easily, and at the best prices. Millions of satisfied customers and over four million registered domain names speak for themselves!
What is cheap domain names ?
When you google “Cheap Domain Name” or “What is cheapest domain names ?” in google, you will get more than nine millions results. That is not true. You can not register a .com domain name at less than 10USD in most of domain registers. Prices for domain names vary among different registrars and hosting companies. The normal cost is in the range of $12 to $15 per year for the .com domain. Other gTLDs such as .net or .org may be less or more expensive. Specialty dTLDs such as .guru, can run as high as $100 a year.
But you can register .com in $8.99 here in powerhoster, a reputable domain register. When a domain register can provide less than 10USD .com domain registration, it should be called cheap domain name register. YES, it is true. We are proudly called “Cheap Domain Register”. Normally you can not buy a .com domain name at less than $10USD in almost all offshore domain register. But they still call themselves cheap domain register. Some US licensed domain registers make a $39.99 .com domain name registration for two years and only charge first year $0.99, its registration fee per year is $20/yr (Shame on them). It cannot be called cheap domain register. We are US licensed and US operated domain register and we can allow you to easily and effectively administer and manage your domain name. We have set up more than 20 years and have well-established reputation.
When you have a domain name, you can promote your local business, you can protect your trademark, you can also earn money by selling customer products, and you can even earn money from online domain name and websites. We are especially good at helping our customer earn money online and helping you sell products via online domain names and websites. We have search engine optimization tools to help you get your desired results. We even provide free web hosting if you use our shopping carts features and website builder service. And as a bonus, you can get free domain names when you order one year virtual web hosting, Managed WordPress hosting, website builder and other packages on our plans list.
You can Register, Renew, and Transfer your Cheap Domain Names, as well as domain back ordering, registering domain privacy and businesses, and sitelocking here. You can also buy Dedicated IPs, Website builder, reliable WordPress hosting with thousands of free themes to chose and free plugins. You can register almost all kinds of TLDs domain here. We can register up to 600 TLDs. And YES, we are the cheapest domain registration service provider.
- Which domain register is the cheapest domain register ?
- What are the biggest differences between Linux Hosting and Windows Hosting?
- Where to buy the cheapest and reliable managed WordPress Hosting
- Where to buy the cheapest Plesk hosting ?
- What is Cpanel hosting ?
- Cheap Domain Name Registration And Cheap Web Hosting Service
- 500M Camera module ov5640
- 4k 500M Camera Module – ov5640 – FII-BD5640 PCIE Interface
- Can FPGA board used in web hosting service ?
- How to learn Learning Verilog ?
- What is RTL and Verilog ?
- What is Risc-V board ?
- Altera Risc-V FPGA Board – FII-PRA040 risc-v SOPC AI Cyclone10
- FPGA Development Board and Educational Platform ( xc7z030 ZYNQ EVB Board )
- USRP Software Radio SDR RISC-V RISCV XC7Z100 SOC
- ADRV9371-W/PCBZ – AD9371
- RISC-V FPGA Board
- FPGA for Beginners
- AD-FMCOMMS3-EBZ Board $379 Compatible FII- BD9361
- What is the Usage of AD-FMCOMMS3-EBZ ?
- Can FPGA make domain hosting cheaper ?
- What is DNS?
- Registering Domain Names
What is a Domain Name?
Domain name is the address of your website that people type in the browser’s URL bar to visit your website.
A domain name is an identification string that defines a realm of administrative autonomy, authority or control within the Internet. Domain names are used in various networking contexts and for application-specific naming and addressing purposes. In general, a domain name identifies a network domain, or it represents an Internet Protocol (IP) resource, such as a personal computer used to access the Internet, a server computer hosting a web site, or the web site itself or any other service communicated via the Internet. In 2017, 330.6 million domain names had been registered.
Domain names are formed by the rules and procedures of the Domain Name System (DNS). Any name registered in the DNS is a domain name. Domain names are organized in subordinate levels (subdomains) of the DNS root domain, which is nameless. The first-level set of domain names are the top-level domains (TLDs), including the generic top-level domains (gTLDs), such as the prominent domains com, info, net, edu, and org, and the country code top-level domains (ccTLDs). Below these top-level domains in the DNS hierarchy are the second-level and third-level domain names that are typically open for reservation by end-users who wish to connect local area networks to the Internet, create other publicly accessible Internet resources or run web sites.
The registration of these domain names is usually administered by domain name registrars who sell their services to the public.
A fully qualified domain name (FQDN) is a domain name that is completely specified with all labels in the hierarchy of the DNS, having no parts omitted. Labels in the Domain Name System are case-insensitive, and may therefore be written in any desired capitalization method, but most commonly domain names are written in lowercase in technical contexts.
In other words, if your website was a house, then your domain name will be its address. for more information about domain name and how domain names work, please check this link: WHAT IS A DOMAN NAME AND HOW DO DOMAIN NAMES WORK?
Got any tips on finding a good domain name?
- Make it easy to remember. This is why many businesses get domains with their business names in them. Some people – including Bob Parsons – even choose their business name after they have a domain they like.
- Don’t register one that’s trademarked, copyrighted or being used by another company. This can lead to losing the domain and/or legal problems.
- Shorter is usually better because they’re easier for customers to remember. It’s also easier to get matching usernames for Facebook, Twitter and any other social media accounts you have.
- Got a local business? Include your neighborhood, city or country in your domain so local customers can quickly see where you are. Check the list of geographic domain extensions – .berlin, .nyc – to see if there’s one for your area. Fraserinnovations.com is registered by one of our company customer “Fraser Innovation Inc” and their neighbor and customers can remember them very easily.
- Avoid numbers or hyphens. Anyone who hears your web address won’t know if you’re using a numeral (5) or “five.” If your business name has a number in it, register both versions – with the numeral and with the number spelled out. Dashes are just asking for trouble and generally look unprofessional.
- Get more than one. As traffic to your website increases, you may attract the attention of copycats who’ll snatch up similar domain names in the hopes of drawing traffic away from you. Register similar or misspelled domains early so this won’t be an issue later.
- SEO Understandable – You should know the keyword in your business. Google keyword planner is a very good keyword choice tools. You can google keyword planner into excel files and find which keyword is frequently searched, register it. No Matter popular domains or not. FPGAMarketing.com is for FPGA Board Marketing. The customers can easily remember their domain name and google knows what they are going to do.
- Register Number Domains for Chinese Based Customers –
- if your website visitors are mostly for the Chinese, you can register number based domain names. Chinese pronounces number very simple and only one vowel in each number so they have very good memory for number(N). NN.com, NNN.com, NNNN.com, NNNNN.com is very easily for the Chinese to remember.
- for more information about chose perfect domain names, please check 15 tips to chose a perfect domain names.
How to Register and Sell Domain Names – to work as Domain Broker
By definition, a domain broker is a person who buys and sells domain names for others. While this is a spot-on definition, there are numerous misconceptions about what a broker actually does. There are many in the domain industry that believe a broker’s sole job is to find a buyer who will pay the seller’s asking price, no matter how high (or overpriced) the domain may be.
There are probably a fair number of people already doing this and working as domain broker. It is a type of venture which could be conducted anywhere in the world. Registering domains and sell them makes it a great way of doing business.
First of all, you need to buy a good sound domain name by register new domains or expired domains. Every day there is million domains expired and you can find some domains in your familiar fields that will be expired soon and register it as soon as it is expired. You can also use our domain back order service to register the domain you need. Domain Alert® Pro services meet your every need – and your budget. Monitor domain name changes, review the list of expiring domains, and most important of all, backorder domain names so they’re yours the instant they’re available.
What is Your Domain Name Value and How to Find A Good Domain Name to Sell ?
What is Your Domain Name Value and How to Find A Good Domain Name to Sell ?
This is a list of some of the highest prices paid for domain names. The list is limited to domains that sold for $3 million or more. If you register any one of following domain name when it is available to register, you are already a millionaire now.
|VacationRentals.com||$35 million||2007||keyword Phrase|
|PrivateJet.com||$30.18 million||2012||keyword Phrase|
|AsSeenOnTv.com||$5.1 million||2000||keyword Phrase|
|Medicare.com||$4.8 million||2014||keyword Phrase|
|GiftCard.com||$4 million||2012||keyword Phrase|
|AltaVista.com||$3.3 million||1998||keyword Phrase|
|IG.com||$4.6 million||2013 September||LL.com|
|GiftCard.com||$4 million||2012 October||keyword Phrase|
|Yp.com||$3.8 million||2008 November||LL.com|
|Mi.com||$3.6 million||2014 April||LL.com|
|AltaVista.com||$3.3 million||1998 August||keyword Phrase|
|Whisky.com||$3.1 million||2013 December||keyword|
|Candy.com||$3.0 million||2009 June||keyword|
|Loans.com||$3.0 million||2000 Feb.||keyword|
As shown in above, most good selling domain names are keyword, keyword phrase, LL.com, LLL.com, NNN.com, NNNN.com domain name, some nnnnn.com domain name can be also valuable these days. I bought a NNNN.com in 2010 for $500, but some guys are trying to buy it $5000 from me in 2016.
How to find Keyword or Phrase Domain Name ?
Almost all cc.com, ccc.com, nn.com, nnn.com, nnnn.com are sold out these days. So you have to chose good keyword phrase domain name. You should be familiar with the keyword before you register it. Long word keywords phrase is also good choice for good domain name.
1. KeyWords that describe a product or service, especially new and emerging products, can be a great investment for newbie. If a new product or service comes up, you can register a lot of this kind of keyword phrase domains. for example, When cloud concept comes up, all people can register icloud, ecloud, cheapcloud and so on. But it’s very important to avoid any copyright or trademark issues that could result in domain forfeiture.
2. KeyWords that describe a Business Name – Generic business names, such as dentist, doctor, carpenter, scientists, Teacher, or chiropractor, can be great investments when combined with geographic or professional names such as SeattleDentist.com or EnglishTeacher.com.
3. KeyWords that describe a Local Geographic Position, Cities, or Countries, even associates – Names of cities or countries, including up-and-coming locations, can be great investments over time that can be sold to web developers looking to build out community portals or other businesses centered on those communities.
4. Company or Organization Name – You can register them if no trademark problems.
5. Timely Names – Timely names can be great investments when combined with events occurring in that period, such as 2022Olympic.com, or 2022worldcup.com
to chose a good domain name, please check the article NINE TIPS TO CHOSE PERFECT DOMAIN NAMES
Where to buy your domain name ?
1. Buy Domain name from a register. Register Your domain Name Now
Register a new domain. Make sure that the domains you buy are either keyword rich or otherwise very enticing. We provide you the cheapest domian name at only $8.99/yr. We always provide the cheapest domain name registration. Domain flipper is normally for .com domain name. It is a very good idea to buy expired or deleted domains. There are some websites that list all expired domain name and deleted domain names. You can check them frequently and you will find a good domain name to register.
2. Buy domain from online Auction
Buying A good domain name and holding it is very good invest methods for domain name flipper. I have bought a NNNN.com in 2000 for 500USD and hold it for five years, a guy even want to buy it at for $5000.
Here are some of the best places to buy domains:
- Our Reseller can have a buy and sell Auction account
- SnapNames Auction
- NameJet Auction
- Pool Marketplace Domains
3. Buy Domain from Some Forum or From Owner directly
It is very hard to do this. Normally when you find a domain interesting and you can email to the owner to sell it.
After you have registered your domain name, you can sell it at
Some people will be ready to pay a big price if the domain name is apt and keyword rich for their niche (For example: Business.com fetched $7.5 million in 1999).
Our resellers have huge discount to register domains and they have a portal to buy and sell domains through godaddy. You can bid domains and sell domains in your reseller control panel. You can become our reseller to become a domain broker and also begin to sell domain names and web hosting like our website http://cpanel.powerhoster.com
Your profit can range anything between few dollars to hundreds or thousands of dollars, depending on the domain name you bought and the demand for it.Most domain brokers in the domain industry have more reach and pull than the average seller does. More contacts, more tactics and more often than not, they are better negotiators. It is not an easy task finding an end-user to buy your domains; however, domain brokers specialize in doing so.